NTONPOWER Multi Outlet Wall Plug with Built-in shelves
- Multi-functional Outlet: Extending an wall power outlet into 6 AC outlets and 2 USB power ports. It converts a single wall socket into a hub station, saving you from plugging multiple USB adapters, ideal for charging your smart phone, tablet and more electronic devices.
- Built-in removable shelves (10″ x 4″) :Provide better use of every space. You can place various household items such as iPad, cell Phone, laptops, tablets, toothbrushes, razor, power bank, makeup sponge, etc.
- Brightness Adjustable: You can set the brightness by sliding the switch to choose between "HIGH", "LOW" or "OFF".Ideal for bathroom,kitchen, bedroom,hallway to bring you convenience and security in darkness.
- Dusk to Dawn Night Light: The night light automatically turns on when the light sensor detects low ambient light, and it keeps shut when there is enough light. You can also turn it off manually If you don't want it at night.
Surge protector with 6 Outlets & 2 USB Ports
- Support More Devices at the same time
- Built-in Smart IC Technology for Faster Charging
- Automatical Sensor Night Light
- Built-in removable shelf
- 1200 joules for surge protection
- Built-in Multiple Protection System
- No Desktop Space Occupation
- Fit for Most Wall Socket
- 6 AC Outlets + 2 USB Ports
- Total output: DC 5V/2.4A 12W
- Input Voltage: 100-250V, 50/60HZ
- Max.Power Rating: 1875W (125V, 15A Max)
- Surge Protection Rating: 1200J
- Item Dimensions: 5.3 *4*1.3 in
- Shelf Dimensions: 10*4 in
Extra Spacious Power Outlet Shelf
Shelf Outlet with Smart Night Light
Multi Wall Plug Outlet with USB
Safety Certified Surge Protector
Extra Spacious Socket Outlet Shelf
- 1 x Multi Plug Outlet-Black
- 1/2 x Detachable Wall Shelf
- 1 x Fixing Screw
- 1 x User Manual
Step 1: Install the shelf by the correct direction.
Step 2: Plug the device into a grounded wall receptacle outlet.
Step 3 (optional): Tighten the screw with the wall receptacle outlet (duplex only).
Step 4: Check again to ensure the shelf is firm enough to place things.
Note: To apply on GFCI and USB outlets, cut off the stabilizing post.